Friday, September 17, 2010

So Happy for My Wife

King and Queen
I can't stop listening to my wife's challenging experiences on her first day of teaching at Jose Abad Santos High School as a new Values Education teacher.  I can't stop laughing at her, seemingly, fairy tale stories like how she looked at her students' room only to find out that her students left already and how one of her pupils took her envelope containing her original documents only to see it outside the room.  I could imagine vividly how her reactions were...fainted...giddy...woobly...

But that was part of the plot of a teacher.  I am so touched that she was able to conquer her fear and that first day gist was over.  Ohhh...you should see the reaction of my lovely child Betty on my wife's ordeal... she laughed and I laughed too not because I thought it was funny but because I can no longer see Betty's adorable eyes while laughing.


My enthusiasm to listen to my wife's stories was further intensified by her account that teachers at Abad Santos were allowed or, should I say, offered a condo unit loan.  Hopefully she'll get this once in a lifetime opportunity so that we can have a house of our own.

I am so happy for you mommy!

No comments: