Sunday, September 12, 2010

An Unforgettable day at Ace Water Spa


Sorry guys, I just came from a long vacation (again) so I had to post my activities late.  I, with my family, went to Ace Water Spa at Banawe, Quezon City, Philippines to unwind.  It cost us a lot but its worth it.  We enjoyed the world class facilities including the hydro-therapy massages.

The night before going to that venue (September 10) I suffered leg cramps and I thought I would die.  I was in a very difficult situation and the discomfort was getting worst.  It's good that my wife and my niece were there to help me.  Just when I thought the pain was over, I stood with haste only to be struck by deepening pain that started from my feet to both of my legs.  The feeling was terrible...had not my neighbor came to give me a much needed massage I would be dead. Thank you for the help.

That was the reason why my family went to Ace Spa wherein I have been treated to various amenities.  What a relief!



 

No comments: