Wednesday, September 22, 2010

I am so Lucky Today!

Wow! What a wonderful day it is.  DepEd - CO has its sports activities today and you know what?  Our team gets the coveted title - yup... we are the Champion.  In 7 events we got 6 first places including the cheer leading competition in which I joined.  To my disbelief (I thought that we lost in the cheer leading competition) our team was called to be the champ.  I was praying that God would grant my prayer that our team gets 3rd place at cheer leading category since it was enough to win the championship since Violet Team, our main rival, gets only 5th place.  So it is mathematically possible that we would still get the number one award.  However, God gifted us with the 1st prize on this category.  God is so good!  He really is.

No comments: