Thursday, August 19, 2010

Reminiscing the Past

I have been thinking of my past struggles, especially my deepest frustration due to the death of my first-born child. It happened years ago but the emptiness still lingers within me.

I still remember that I didn't have the financial capacity to pay for my son's hospital bills that ballooned to P375,000.00. I even asked the help of the Philippine Charity Sweepstakes Office and the senators. I was so lucky that the former shared a hand.

What a shame! I have been crying most of the time for I couldn't take the body of my child from the hospital (who was frozen) because, again, I couldn't pay. Sorry my baby. Not until I pawned the title of my land (from the province) to the hospital that I got my kid (or else he'll stay there 'til eternity).

No comments: