Sunday, August 22, 2010

Lucky Me!

Guys, you may not believe it!

I was on my way out at Watson's, after buying some vitamins and medical stuff,  located at SM San Lazaro Branch, Manila when, suddenly, I was blocked by this beautiful saleslady who offered me to buy Rexona products.  She was so inviting so I indulged to buy (sorry I forgot to ask her name).  I didn't know that there were some perks after buying that thing.

Here was the catch.  That saleslady made me stood about 4 steps from the cabinet purposely-prepared for Rexona's promo.  She instructed me to throw a ball at a 9-hole mold and I unintentionally made a shot at the right corner hole.  Then the saleslady shouted, "Oh man, you got the iPod!"  I shouted back "What?"  She handed me the ball I used then asked me to shoot again.  So I tried very hard to put the ball in the hole I shot earlier, but I missed. I got the lowest hole at the right corner instead.  I was told that I got a key chain.  I was waiting for further instructions when the saleslady, after searching at the room near the cashier's place, told me that her manager was not there so I could pick the iPod nano tomorrow (actually it is today).  She made me sign a receipt and asked me to return at 1 p.m.

I believe I am so blessed because God made me  a shot I didn't know what's at stake. Need I say more?

No comments: