Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Back to Usual Routine

Hi guys!  Since it's school time I am back to my usual routine.   I wake up as early as 5:00 a.m. to open my computer and check some emails (no farmville anymore) and see if all torrents work I did the other day are effectively running.  Also, I browse if there are pending moves I have to make by clicking the chess.com and gameknot.com sites to update my chess knowledge.  At 5:30 a.m., I bring Betty to her school (using my Japanese bike) at P. Gomez ES and buy some morning stuff at a nearby bakery.  After that, I again check my i-connection if it is downloading some self-help books and some programming languages.  Simultaneously, I turn on the  radio and listen to DZBB programs for some updated morning news.  At 6:00 a.m., I take a bath, eat breakfast, and check my things before going to the office.

That's what I wrote in my journal, but the truth is I went back to my apartment after accompanying Betty to her school just to sleep again.  I miscalculate the time (always) that is the reason why I am tardy in going to office.

I'll be better on the coming days...

No comments: