Friday, June 25, 2010

At TICC for the workshop

It's almost a 4-hour trip to Tagaytay International Convention Center (TICC) and I felt very tired.  The three-hour trip was prolonged by the bus staff (San Agustin) who was trying to get all the passengers they could.  I observed the almost all the vendors were allowed to market their products.  Maybe you could imagine how many times I was bumped by passengers while sleeping.  So, instead of having a wonderful trip I had this hate inside me trying to explode anytime.  Upon reaching Olivarez station I was pacified as the two people beside me gave some tips on how to get to TICC. 

Alas! I found the place.  Should I say this?  It was too inviting.  I was assigned at room 143 (is it room for LOVE)  with Sir Eric and Sir Edgar who happens to be my colleagues at DepEd. 

BTW, as I entered the convention center, I found the lightings to be dark and not conducive to reading.  Except for the  ready-made movable lightings the hall would be dull.  To tell you frankly, the airconditioning unit is functioning well and the food was served on time.  The staff are so courteus and helpful as well.

No comments: