Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Waiting for the Result of the 2014 GTA-SEA Result

This would be the day the results of the 2014 GTA-SEA application will be revealed.  The time gets to be closer than I thought and I felt very impatient.  Should I fail to get being shortlisted it would be the 2nd time I will feel the pain and heartache.  First, it was the scholarship in Australia which I didn't get and now this Google Teacher Academy program.  The competition(s) are very strong but I am relying on my proximity to the venue which I think other South East Asean counterparts would be hard to enjoy since the hotel and food accommodations are not free.  A factor that I eye also would be my being in the Department of Education Central Office.

However, as the time gets going the going gets tough.  It is almost 5 PM and I still didn't get an email and I am so worried.  Hopefully, I will be chosen.  God please help me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, I was wondering if you are referring to the Australia awards scholarship. When did they release the results of the shortlisted applicants? Thanks

joselasi said...

Hi there, this is not about the Australia Awards Scholarship but about Google Teacher Academy - South East Asia. Thank you.