Monday, September 22, 2014

Big Event Cancelled Due to Super Mario's Wrath!

September 19, 2014

Not to be considered a super typhoon caused a wonderful event to be cancelled last September 20-24, 2014.  The venue, kits, facilitators were ready but Super Mario beat them all as it crushed National Capital Regions, specifically, Marikina City where our workshop is to be held.

I immediately got a message from colleagues that the workshop was cancelled.  Being one of the lead persons, I have to call the participants - I took the liberty of sending texts, email, and social networking messages to all the I could reach, however, as I search for my cellphone and browsed the directory, it's all gone!

I have been seeing lots of messages from my SIM card as I transferred it to my daughter's phone but no name appeared and it just added to my dilemma. Little by little, I informed those who texted me and thanks God, they responded positively.

To all our participants from the DepEd regions,  divisions (visual artists and illustrators) see you soon and I hope to finally see you!

No comments: