Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Dingdong Dantes and I

What a sudden turn of events!  I was walking near the Bulwagan ng Karunungan Hall after the Ash Wednesday Mass at the Department of Education, Central Office when I overheard that the GMA actor Dingdong Dantes would be visiting in the afternoon.  I felt extremely happy about it since he was my daughter's favorite actor.  I thought that a photo-opportunity with Dingdong would be a surprised gift to Betty since I would present her the Dingdong and I would-be photo.

However, bulk of work loads at the office caused me to forget everything that I planned, until at about 7:00 p.m., I was reminded by my colleagues that the actor was still there at the BK Hall.  I immediately went down with one of my friends and  took our chance to meet Dingdong.  Luckily, he was still there.  The actor was so kind to give me this pose.

Dingdong and I

No comments: