Monday, March 10, 2014

Accidents happen in the most unexpected moments!

March 4, 2014

Yesterday, I was bumped by a slow-moving white vehicle's right side mirror at San Antonio Village, Pasig City between 6:30-7:00 p.m. but I did not react right away since I did not feel any pain. Now, the tingling sting on my shoulder is so annoying.

March 5, 2014

This morning, while I accompany my wife to Quiapo (Avancena HS) for the NAT examination, I heard a sudden sound on my backpack's zipper I took a peek and it was indeed opened. A guy appeared from my left side and I immediately threw an elbow (the one I was bumped yesterday, remember?) on him but it didn't catch his face. At an instant, I stepped on his slipper so that he couldn't move away - but he was able to escape. I was trying to measure this guy if I could beat him in a fistfight, which I felt I could, I moved towards him and as I was about to take a desperation punch two individuals appeared from nowhere. This caused me to change my mind and instead protected my wife by just leaving the place. I'm glad it was over. My wife told me not to return to that place again!

No comments: