Thursday, November 24, 2011

Inspected Printing Houses

I visited 2 printing houses last Monday and Tuesday at Quezon City.  I was tasked to oversee if the suggested findings of the evaluators have been thoroughly implemented.  It's good to note that the suggestions were corrected, however, my group still found 4 minor errors that were not seen before.  I know I am responsible for everything because I signed all the pages of the camera-ready copies which meant I saw everything.  My group made a consolidated report on our new findings.  I am just waiting for the ax to cut me into pieces.  By golly.

This morning, I have been very busy working with my colleagues here at IMCS.  We transmitted books to the procurement service and made correspondence to different publishers.

I hope that tomorrow will be an interesting day at the office.  Cheers!

No comments: