Saturday, October 22, 2011

Applied for the Renewal of My Passport

I am so happy that the transaction for the renewal of my passport at the Department of Foreign Affairs, Manila, Philippines was so fast. As a government employee, I have a privilege to go to government lane (fast lane), however, yesterday was a different story. I just stand in line on a short queue of regular applicants and finished my dealings within 1 1/2 hours. Great!

The things needed were, just get an appointment through online application, prepare all the photocopied pages (1st, 2nd, and the last 2 pages of the passport), you have to decide if your passport is to be prepared express (P1200) or regular (P950),and should you want your passport to be delivered to your house just prepare additional P130 for your choice of courier.

My next visit would be the U.S. Embassy!

No comments: