Tuesday, October 19, 2010

New Computer

After attending a 4-day workshop at RELC-NCR Marikina, I went back to the office to bring all the materials and documents used.  It's good that Nelson and JQ were there to assist me and Sir Eric.  I was amazed to see on the top of my table several boxes which I learned to be computer paraphernalias.  I felt so happy!  I immediately collapsed all the boxes and abrupty installed the computer.  Yeheey!!! It has a Windows 7 OS, an LCD monitor, an optical mouse and a top-of-the-line (TOTL) speaker.  I didn't check the capabilities yet but I assumed it to be fast and beneficial.  Thank you DepEd for giving me this equipment. 

Well, for your information guys, it will be my first time to use government equipment since the computer (laptop) I have been using for the last five years in the office was a personal one which I bought during my brief stint at Okinawa, Japan.

Oh I am so excited and I can't hide it.

No comments: