Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Unanswered Prayer...

Two days after I got a "your wish is granted" comment from my parish priest, here I am too lonely to hear the "declined remarks" to join the Japanese Scholarship from my superiors. I felt so low. I thought I was a little form surrounded by the head and foot of a parenthesis.

Prophecy

My lofty ambition was really intensified by the remarks I've got from the following: 1)a friend from Caloocan, told me that he could still foresee another scholarship for me; 2) my daughter Helena always include me on her prayers and have been seeing how many toys she could have once I'm there; and then my parish priest told me two days ago that my wish will be granted (I requested for the scholarship). None of these happened, err... maybe in the future, who knows?

Conflict

I prepared for this chance to compete with the best in the bureaucracy and it's a gauge on how far I could go. But I was literally shot before I could start.

Strange Feeling

Perhaps the happiest person now should she receive this information would be my wife. She really dislikes me to leave.

No comments: