Thursday, June 18, 2009

Craving for More

Years ago, while I was still at DepEd-Manila, I discussed to my friends and classmates at PLM that once I get my position at DepEd-CO it would be enough and I wouldn't seek for any promotion. My friend and now my kumpadre told me, with total disagreement, that it wouldn't stop there and I would still look for more. True enough, after I got the position that I desired, I searched for more. In fact, I enrolled on various technical courses, plunged into different trainings/activities just to fill the missing information on my CVs. I wanted to learn more and to gain more experiences to satisfy my need for self-actualization. That was the reason why I tried to improve on my craft but no matter how hard I tried, somewhere along the way, stumbling blocks were there to frustrate me--but these challenges add to my enthusiasm to grow and to be better.

Movie watched: Ekis

No comments: