Thursday, June 13, 2019

A Remarkable Game Worth Sharing

Good day everyone!  It's been a while since I last posted here.

I would like to share with you a game I had a couple of weeks ago at the Alphaland Southgate Mall in Makati City, Philippines.  The tournament was dubbed 36th Golden Minds Dalawahan Chess Tournament,  Each team comprises two players and in our case - my twin brother manned the board 1 and I played the board 2 (we are both FIDE Arena International Master by the way).

During the first round, we were paired against very strong opponents the Lucion Chess Team and luckily we beat them 1.5 - 0.5.  My game against biscuit (locally known here) will be the featured scene on this blog.

Hold on as I sacrificed my Queen on the seventh move and continued to offer her until the end.


What a finish.  I am so delighted with this game!


No comments: