Sunday, September 18, 2011

Amazing Karl Jonathan Aguilar!

I have been watching "Who Wants to Be a Millionaire" for two successive Saturdays now and I am very fortunate to witness Karl Jonathan Aguilar in his winning moment and, thanks God, he finally won the P2M jackpot. This guy is tough! As I read the last question, "books prohibited by Roman Catholic" on my TV monitor, I googled it right away and voila! I got the answer, Index Librorum Prohibitorum which is in letter "D". I knew immediately that the answer of his friend (through a telephone) was wrong. I listen with enthusiasm as Karl Jonathan laid his cards, he stated that "A" was definitely incorrect, blah.blah.blah.

Upon careful evaluation, he stated that "D" is the answer. He asked forgiveness to her mother (who is dreaming to have their own house) but he will make an answer.

"He's not a risk-taker." according to him, but he'll be one this time!

Risk worth-taking! He just won a whooping P2M. Congratulations Karl Jonathan!

No comments: