Thursday, July 14, 2011

Attendance to the Capacity Building of DepEd - CO Employees

I am scheduled to attend a Capability Building of DepEd Employees on Social Dialogue and Occupational Safety and Health at the Gems Conference and Training Center, Antipolo City. I will be as excited as the other participants for two reasons: firstly, I will be able to learn new things and secondly, I will be able to escape from deadly routines at the office (of course that's an exaggeration). I will be able to share the lessons that I will gain to my colleagues at the Department of Education and to my friends as well.

The challenge, at this moment, is that the attendees will be picked-up by a bus at 6:30 a.m., however, up to this moment no sight of the vehicle is visible. Tsk.tsk.tsk. Perhaps, its in the culture of the Filipinos to be late on the agreed time. I just couldn't imagine how I hastily woke up my daughter to prepare herself to school earlier than her usual schedule.

Well, I am just wishing that other things would turn out positively this day.

No comments: