Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Still Working on Textbooks and Supplementary Materials

After a long break, I (with selected IMCS staff) was again assigned to review textbooks (TXs) and supplementary materials (SMs) if there were inconsistencies and errors to be found before they are procured by the department. Our office also asked the help of the bureaus for the same task. On our part (IMCS) we were still able to see lots of errors and have these checked by my director for validation. Soon we will send these findings to the concerned publishers for correction.

P.S.
My name was not included in the list of Marshals at DepEd released yesterday, though I was the official representative to attend (GSD wasn't able to see that I was the one with complete attendance). Anyway, Kuya Manny and Kuya James can do the work with ease too.

No comments: