Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Table Tennis Practice at Ampitheater

Had a chance to touch my table tennis racket again after 3 long years. Aizzzttt. I could still remember the time wherein I managed to play almost every night at Okinawa International Center playroom and twice at Tokyo International Center Gymnasium. Oh...I almost forgot, I joined the Couples for Christ (CFC) Tournament at Quezon City in which I got eliminated early though I was the champion in the Team Badminton Tournament (see my previous post).

The catch was, though I am not really good at playing table tennis, I was able to practice every now and then and was able to get acquianted with DepEd officials and friends. I could also make myself physically fit.

Thanks to my buddies Eric and Rey for making me achieve those hard-earned lessons and perspiration as well.

No comments: