Saturday, July 3, 2010

Visited Nephew's Birthday

Since yesterday was a holiday, I (with my wife and kids), visited Rhys birthday at Navotas.  I arrived there in the afternoon but there were no visitors yet so I decided to pick my things which I left when my family transferred to Manila last November.  I spotted my useful books which I used during my training in Japan and some worth-reading manuscript like "Kasparov Teaches Chess" which I kept long time ago when I was very active playing chess (ahedres-ajedrez).  After packing things I found out that there are no visitors yet and my parents-in-law were still not there so I decided to play chess at Malabon Chess Plaza. I scored convincing victories against club opponents but was unlucky on solving chess puzzles.  

I returned to my parents-in-law's house after I received text that all were present.  I enjoyed the food served which were a combination of Italian, European, and native delicacies.  As my kids enjoyed playing with their cousins, so was my wife interestingly shared her views with her parents.  I had a drinking spree with my brothers-in-law as we watched the game between SMB and BMEG for an outright semi-final berth of the PBA league.   SMB proved to be the better team this time. 

We went home at about 10:00 p.m. and immediately went to sleep.  Hugh...

No comments: