Thursday, December 31, 2009

OMG its 2010!


Last year, I called 2008 my biggest year (imagine my five-month stay in Okinawa, Japan). But guess what? Years only get bigger. Which makes me regard 2010 as equally interesting one.

These were the things that happened in 2009 (there were more but I will just shorten the entries in my list):

* Attended an International Conference for SOLD, March 27-30, 2009, Baybay, Leyte, Philippines.
* Been a member of the Information, Communication, and Documentation Committee of the 2009 Palarong Pambansa held at Tacloban, Leyte from April 22-May 1, 2009.
* I've been to different parts of the country to attend IMCS workshops.
* Acted as OIC of the ETD unit from August 25-28, 2009.
* Acted as Public Desk Officer last October 13 & December 11, 2009 at OSEC.
* Evaluated USAID donated TXs/SMs last November 11, 2009
* Moved out from my in-law's house.
* Competed in different chess tournaments in the country.
* Got comfortably fit. Did some biking and exercises. Still doing it
* Live on our own.
* Finally learned how to cook

Maybe you're asking me what 2010 holds, I really don't know. But I’m looking forward to it.

Happy New Year to all!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Astig!