Sunday, November 15, 2009

Pacquiao Annihilates Cotto

Photo Credit: Internet (I forgot the site)

How nice to see my countryman Manny Pacquiao annihilating (sorry for the word) the equally talented Miguel Cotto of Puerto Rico. I am so nervous during the first round as both players exchange hard punches. Every time Manny gets hit I felt the pain inside me. As the game progresses the excitement continuously grow. Come Round 3 and a wicked right cross (is that really a right cross?) from Pacquiao decked Cotto to the canvas.

I jumped. No. Everybody watching jumped as we exchanged high fives at the RELC-NCR in Marikina. Wow. Manny's punch was indeed extraordinary.

The game ended with a TKO during the final round. As Manny gave a 3-punch combo Bayless immediately stopped the fight probably to protect Cotto from further injuries.

Congrats Manny! You made us Filipinos great again.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow. nice post. manny pacman is really one of the best boxers in this era

Anonymous said...

Viva Filipinas