Saturday, September 26, 2009

New Computer Course for Me

Whew!

I stopped, one day, at the Strata Building near Ortigas and watched the courses offered for IT enthusiasts. I noted that it was free once you passed the examination they would give. I looked at my watch to see if there was still time left for me to take the test. It was 5 p.m. I immediately went to the 18th floor and talked to the one in-charge of Software Development class. She asked some personal information and hastily gave an oral examination. I won't discussed it here so that others wouldn't know the answers. It was about logic dude! Maybe I don't have it that time hahaha. To make the long story short, I was given a chance to be included in the shortlist of wannabe students.

The subjects that were given include: "Java, HTML, Dreamweaver, MySQL, etc. I have had knowledge on HTML and Dreamweaver because I studied it in one of my trainings in Japan but I don't have idea with the rest of the subjects. So I felt very excited to know more programming languages. As the course progressed the degree of difficulty have continuously bothered me. Hmmmp... Why didn't I learn these stuffs when I was younger.

No comments: