Thursday, August 20, 2009

Travel to Iloilo City

Had my trip to Iloilo City and stayed there for 3 long days. I worked with my colleagues from DepEd and had a great time dealing with teachers, principals, and supervisors. Our group was tasked to search for potential textbook evaluators on MSEP, EPP, TLE, Filipino, and Values Education subjects.

I returned to Manila at about 4:30 this afternoon and after taking my things at the baggage carousel I immediately went out of the NAIA Airport only to be stalled by long lines at the gate. So, I fall in line using the first queue but this certain group (with some tools) from the 2nd line encroached on our path so I told myself "why the guard inspected their baggage(s) first" which one of them overheard. So a little confrontation ensued and of course I stood firm and told this guy who confronted me that they came from the 2nd line, etc. Hmnn...I wasted my 10 precious minutes there.

Please press this link for the pictures...

No comments: