Friday, July 17, 2009

Stranded in Navotas

It was 4:30 a.m. when I heard Sec. Jesli Lapus announced on a radio station that there will be no classes for pre-school and elementary pupils today. That means I won't accompany my daughter to her school. I immediately rushed to do my usual morning routine before going to my place of work. Conspicuous was the high water level in the streets before I rode a tricycle. After reaching Hulong Duhat, I transferred to a jeepney only to be stalled to a nearby street due to flash flood. I alighted the vehicle and went back home the hard way (walking through deep water).

I again took a bath and after that made a short nap. After gaining some strength I opened my PC and played some chess games online then I searched for some DVD tapes and watched movies like "Sinjuku Incident," "Bente," and "Fast and the Furious 4."

No comments: