Saturday, March 14, 2009

Barely Two Weeks to Go

The coming weeks are very crucial for me. Time is running out. I haven't prepared. My work at the office was taking much of my time. I had to stay for longer hours just to finish the task assigned to me. But I will take no excuses.

It will be my first time to take the examination unprepared. I will just rely on my intuition and stocked knowledge or perhaps cling on my 20+ years experience on research and education. I know it would spell the difference between success and failure.

I was only given one week-leave by my superior and I will maximize the opportunity.

--> <--

BTW on the 29th to 31st of March I will be attending an International Conference at Baybay, Leyte for Servants of the Lord to which I am now affiliated with. I just hope that I would get abundant blessings from God.

No comments: