Sunday, February 1, 2009

The Making of a Teacher

I will use this blog to share my experiences on my quest to be a professional teacher. I am not really prepared to take the LET this April but I have to as to compliance to the new rule set by PRC(?). I will update you every week about my struggle. I know it's not easy but it's not impossible.

First thing first, I couldn't take a leave of absence to attend a special review since we are having too much workloads (especially now that the media is watching over our organization.) Second, I am not financially stable this time (too bad).

My schedule goes this way:
1) Early in the morning I read my reviewer inside the bus (this would be about 1 1/2 hour);
2) Go to work at full 8 hours but had to stay longer if asked by my superior;
3) Another 1 1/2 hour reading inside the bus in going home (I routinely pick place with nice lighting)
4) As I arrive, I open my PC to answer some e-mails and make research on some topics.
5) When I'm tired reading I rest by playing chess against international opponents online then go back to reading.
6) Sleeps at 1:00 a.m.

I hope I can make it... please pray for me.

No comments: