Sunday, January 4, 2009

Forgettable Past

As the year 2009 commences I just couldn't ignore the forgettable past I experienced that almost put myself and my family in peril.

My wife gave birth to our firstborn years ago and after being discharge, my son was readmitted at the hospital's NICU for 22 days due to weak lungs only to croak, the house I bought on installment basis was foreclosed, my wife was robbed of her jewelries by her own relative, the car I bought was reportedly a stolen one, and in the late 2006 to early 2007, I had to stay again in the hospital to watch over my newborn son (he was detected with G6PD). All these had monetary strains. These situations brought me into a seemingly inexorable financial crisis. I was helpless, with no one to turn to, but the Lord and nothing to offer Him but my debts.

Luckily, my family was able to withstood these onslaughts through divine intervention.

Espero que estos problemas no se repetirán.

No comments: