Monday, January 28, 2008

A Shower of Tears

Turning over the pages of the old album, I muttered,
"Thank you." You are always in my heart,
and you are always encouraging me.
I remember your smile on a bright day and on a rainy day.
Our memories faded away, but I am still looking for your image.
When you come back to my memory, a shower of tears comes over me.

I pray to the first star of evening. Praying has become my habit.
Looking up to the evening sky,
I am looking for you with all my heart.
I remember your smile when I feel sad and when I feel happy.
If you see me from your place,
I am sure I can see you someday
Believing that, I live my life.

I remember your smile on a bright day and on a rainy day.
Our memories faded away, but I am lonely,
I miss you so much.

As I think of you, a shower of tears comes over me
I want to see you, I want to see you so much.
As I think of you, a shower of tears comes over me

- nada so so

No comments: