Saturday, August 11, 2018

Amazing Workshop Activity

I attended the Curriculum Contextualization Policy Finalization on June 13-14, 2018 at SEDA Vertis Hotel, Quezon City.  The Finalization was attended by technical staff from the Curriculum and Instruction of the Department of Education - Bureau of Curriculum Development, Bureau of Learning Delivery, Bureau of Education Assessment, and of course, the Bureau of Learning Resources were I belong.

I have been very serious during the training and I hardly gave my prepared jokes.  During the closing ceremony, the focal person gave an activity with a twist.  We, the participants, were asked to write comments to each other using a color-coded cartolina.  Each color meant something but I forgot to jot down the meaning of each. I just got these cut-outs after 3 months and I am so happy to see these comments.





The activity was so nice and I suggest it to anyone to do it in your future workshop. 

Thank you for reading guys.

No comments: